NDE Clarke Pitchline Ltd have specialised in industrial drive couplings since 1969 and have one of the broadest and best developed ranges in the UK.
Coupling variants include:
- Torsionally soft couplings for dampening torsional vibration and initial shock loads
- Torsionally stiff couplings for zero backlash and high-torque-small-space applications
- High Speed couplings for applications that require a high balancing grade
- Ultra-Heavy Duty for the most arduous and demanding industrial applications
- Quick Release for fast line switches over or reduced replacement downtime
- Fail Safe Type Couplings for safety critical applications
- ATEX approved for T1-T6 fuel vapour or gas rich environments
- AGMA Standard for ease of interchangeability
- Fit and Forget or Maintenance Free for reduced maintenance and total cost of ownership reductions
- Axial Travel type couplings to accommodate substantial machine movements and DBSE variations with one coupling
- Historic legacy couplings for reduce redesign costs of machine set up
With ISO 9001:2015 Quality systems in place since 1992, the company has evolved with a ‘right-first-time’ approach built in to every job regardless of size or value.
Not sure which industrial drive coupling you require?
Get in touch to see what we can do for you.